Having Twins Means...

7:50 PM



1. Apologizing to your spouse when you have to go to the bathroom... Because chances are this is when all heck will break loose.  I'm talking hair pulling and screaming here.


2. Apologizing 100 times bigger when you have to go out of town for work.



3.  KNOWING the pure gold of this situation: Double cart, check.  Close to cart return, check.


4. Paying more for daycare in a year than a KIA costs.


5. Laughing hysterically (to avoid punching) at people who say you don't need two of everything.


6. Being at least half of the party most of the time.


7. Knowing they will always have a friend to talk to about their 'terrible' upbringing (mom was always in the bathroom and we only got ONE of that one toy...).

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

And now for my thoughts lately on my three little ladies:
  



Tumbling Sparrow Photography


Wrenly goes head first off the slide, laughing all the way.  You can call her name 50 times; she hears you, she's just not listening to you.  She can figure out the child safety features if they're in between her and dangerous fun things.  She quacks all.the.time.  She loves to act like a monkey and yell, loudly with dad. Kay-Kay is her home-girl.


Tumbling Sparrow Photography

 Harper is not into grass on her feet.  She is skittish of new things and people.  She colors, writes, and chalks with a passion akin to Picasso.  Her vocabulary is EVERYTHING.  I don't remember having to watch my language around Kaylie this young...  Deuce (our bulldog) is her homeboy.



Tumbling Sparrow Photography
Kaylie is the best big sister I could have ever imagined.  She genuinely cares about little kids. She's rocking her academics, and just ran her first Cross Country meet this week.  So proud of the lady she's becoming!
And as I was showing her the beautiful images of her from Tumbling Sparrow Photography , she pointed to this image:

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

And exclaimed, "That's not a picture of me, that's my cousin!"
So, yeah, she's funny too.

I'm going to just put a few more beautiful images here.

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography


Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

I'd typically finish a post with some relevant quote, but tonight, I leave you with:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your blog! Your girls are beautiful individuals and I look forward to your posts and pics every day. I don't know how you do everything you do, but you do it and do it well! You have an amazing family and I'm so glad that we get to see you, too, from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! You raised amazing kids and I am glad we get to be a part of your extended family!

      Delete

@seriouslystoffel