Mothers' Day Gifts

5:05 AM



So, I'm on the Marie Kondo band wagon along with so many other mothers.  And if you don't know about the life changing magic of tidying up, there is your first gift idea of this post.
We all have so much stuff that its difficult to decide what to get mom.  Let me suggest... something useful!
I'm happy to report my own mother asked for a 4 slice toaster!


I rounded up the below items that are all extremely welcome in my home (hint, hint). Not that I need anything. ; )
Mothers' Day Gifts


I've started a "meaningful" and style conscious mismatch collection of coffee mugs, and I've also realized how much I prefer cooking with wooden utensils. This round-up of gift ideas includes some budget friendly choices, and some investment items.  No matter the gift, even if just a hug and maybe a handmade masterpiece or two, I hope you have a wonderful Mothers' Day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@seriouslystoffel