Authenticity is Ever Changing, but Always in Style

3:20 PM


A friend of mine once told me, "I haven't changed, I've just become more myself."

And I'm happy to report, she's a greater friend today than 10 years ago when she said those wise words.

We all have difficulty identifying who we are from time to time.  I love to quote Alice in Wonderland, as is evidenced in the about me page of this blog, because it so whimsically describes the process of discovering how uniquely qualified, and flat out awesome we can be.

When you consider what you want your home to look like, whether you will wear a dress or jeans in your next family photo, or what your favorite book is, please remember its more than ok (its encouraged) to be for real with who you are right now: whether that is a skater dad, a momma's girl, a lumberjack lover, a hipster, or one half of a dynamic duo.


Kaley Rae Photography

Kaley Rae Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography

Tumbling Sparrow Photography
Authenticity is ever changing, but always in style!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@seriouslystoffel